- 1 cup coarsely chopped Italian parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup sliced oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 10 sage leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Crushed red pepper
How to make this recipe
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until the sun-dried tomatoes, garlic and herbs are minced.
The pesto can be refrigerated for up to 1 week. Bring to room temperature before serving.