Hellfire Hot Sauce
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 10 jalapeños, thinly sliced crosswise
- 10 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- In a cast-iron skillet, heat the olive oil. Stir in all of the remaining ingredients and cook over high heat until the jalapeños and garlic begin to brown, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.