Hellfire Club Bloody Mary
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN plus 2 hr chilling
- SERVINGS: makes 8 drinks
Black pepper, Tabasco and fresh chile give this delicious Bloody Mary a fiery kick.
- 3 1/2 cups tomato juice
- 1 1/4 cups vodka
- 1/2 cup olive juice
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco
- 2 serrano chiles, seeded and minced
- 2 teaspoons minced dill
- 1 Peppadew pepper, minced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Ice cubes
- Celery ribs and green olives, for garnish
- In a pitcher, combine all of the ingredients except the ice cubes and garnishes and stir well. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours. Serve the cocktails in ice-filled Collins glasses, garnished with celery ribs, green olives and black pepper.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.