Heirloom Tomato Salad
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4 to 6
- 2 pounds heirloom tomatoes, cored—large ones sliced 1/4 inch thick, small ones halved
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Arrange the tomatoes on a platter. Sprinkle with salt and drizzle with oil. Scatter the chives, basil and cheese on top.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.