- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 1/3 pound)
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 nectarines, quartered and sliced into wedges
- 1 pound heirloom tomatoes, sliced 1/2-inch thick and halved
- 1/4 cup marcona almonds
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley
- Flaky sea salt for serving
How to make this recipe
- In the bowl of a small food processor, combine the feta with the milk and olive oil and process until smooth. Press the cheese through a fine mesh strainer set over a small bowl to discard any cheese crumbles. The mixture should be very smooth.
- Add the whipped feta to a large serving plate and top with the nectarine and tomato slices. Add the almonds to top and drizzle the fruit lightly with olive oil. Finish by garnishing with chopped mint and parsley and a sprinkling of flaky sea salt to serve.
The whipped feta cheese can be made in advance and stored in an airtight container up to 5 days.