- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- Two 14-ounce cans hearts of palm, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- Freshly ground white pepper
- Plantain chips, pita chips or flatbreads, for serving
- Using the side of a chef’s knife, mash the garlic to a paste with a generous pinch of salt. Scrape the paste into a food processor. Add the hearts of palm and oil and process to a medium-fine paste. Add the lime zest, season with salt and white pepper and pulse just to blend. Transfer the dip to a bowl and serve with plantain chips, pita chips or flatbreads.
The dip can be refrigerated for up to 2 days.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.