- Two 14-ounce cans artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped
- 4 ounces light silken firm tofu (a scant 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese (about 3 ounces)
- Freshly snipped chives, for garnish
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a food processor, combine half the artichokes with the tofu, yogurt, garlic, paprika, salt and cayenne pepper and puree until smooth. Scrape the mixture into a large bowl and fold in the corn, 3/4 cup of the cheese and the remaining artichokes.
- Scrape the mixture into a 8-inch cast-iron skillet or a square glass baking dish and sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of cheese on top.
- Bake the artichoke dip for about 20 minutes, until bubbling. Switch on the broiler and broil the dip 8 inches from the heat for about 2 minutes, until the top is lightly browned. Let stand for 5 minutes, then garnish with snipped chives.
The unbaked dip can be refrigerated overnight. Bring the dip to room temperature before baking.
One Serving: 180 cal, 5.5 gm fat, 3.2 gm sat fat, 20 gm carb, 2.9 gm fiber, 10.2 gm protein.
Pita chips and raw vegetables.