- 8 eight-inch flour tortillas
- 16 ounces fresh Mozzarella, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 slices precooked Canadian bacon, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
How to make this recipe
Arrange 4 tortillas on a work surface and top each with cheese, bacon and pineapple. Season with a pinch each of salt, black pepper and crushed red pepper.
In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Add the quesadillas and cook over moderately high heat until golden and crisp, about 1 to 2 minutes per side. Add more oil to the pan if necessary. Transfer the quesadillas to a cutting board and cut into 4 wedges. Serve immediately.