- 1 1/2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1 1/2 ounces Alsace Pinot Gris or other crisp white wine
- 1/2 ounce St-Germain elderflower liqueur
- 1 1/4 ounces white peach puree, or 1 1/2 ounces peach nectar or juice
- 2 peach slices, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the garnish and shake well. Strain the drink into an ice-filled highball glass and garnish with the peach slices.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.