- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 ounces Laird's Apple Brandy
- 1/2 ounce Snap liqueur
- 4 dashes Woodland Bitters or Angostura bitters
- 1 thin apple slice, for garnish
- In a medium saucepan, combine the water, sugar and cinnamon sticks. Boil over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Let the syrup cool. Discard the cinnamon sticks.
- In an ice-filled cocktail shaker, combine 1/2 tablespoon of the cinnamon syrup with the apple brandy, Snap liqueur and bitters. Stir well. Strain the drink into an ice-filled rocks glass and garnish with the apple slice.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.