- TOTAL TIME: 7 MIN
- SERVINGS: 1/3 cup
Use this fiery homemade harissa dressing on grilled meats, fish, tofu and vegetables.
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek or Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground caraway seeds
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, whisk the sambal oelek with the vinegar, tomato paste and caraway seeds. Whisk in the olive oil in a steady stream and season with salt and pepper. Use on grilled chicken, fish or lamb.
The vinaigrette can be refrigerated overnight.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.