© Christina Holmes
Hard Cider Sangria
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: 4
Instead of wine, this juicy sangria is made with hard cider spiked with lemon juice and apple brandy.
Slideshow: Terrific Sangria Recipes
- 1 cup quartered and thinly sliced unpeeled green, yellow and red apples
- 1 navel orange—quartered and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 cup apple juice, chilled
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup apple brandy
- One 22-ounce bottle hard apple cider, chilled
- In a pitcher, combine the apples with the orange, apple juice, lemon juice and brandy. Just before serving, add the hard cider. Serve in tall glasses over ice.