Ham and Egg Salad
- SERVINGS: 4
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces thinly sliced baked ham
- 1 small scallion with 1 inch of green, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely diced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- Quarter the eggs, then coarsely chop them. Place them in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Shred the ham and add it to the eggs along with the scallion, red bell pepper and parsley. Mix together with a fork. 2. In a separate bowl, combine the mayonnaise and the mustard. Fold the mixture into the salad and serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.