- 2 ounces white rum, such as Banks
- 1/2 ounce dry orange Curaçao, such as Pierre Ferrand
- 1/2 ounce dry vermouth
- 1/4 ounce Lambic Grenadine (see Note)
- 3 drops of cherry bitters
- 1 orange twist, flamed, for garnish
How to make this recipe
In a mixing glass, combine all of the ingredients except ice and the garnish. Fill the glass with ice and stir well. Strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with the flamed orange twist.
Lambic Grenadine: In a medium saucepan, combine 8 ounces framboise (raspberry) lambic beer with 1/2 cup sugar and zests from 1/2 orange and 1/2 lemon. Bring to a boil, remove from the heat and let cool. Strain the grenadine into a jar and refrigerate for up to 1 month. Makes about 8 ounces.