- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 lemon wedge
- 2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau or other triple sec
- 1 ounce guava nectar
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/4 ounce Simple Syrup
How to make this recipe
- Make the Cocktail Combine the lemon and lime zest with the salt.
- Moisten half of the outer rim of a martini glass with the lemon wedge and coat lightly with citrus salt. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients and shake well. Strain into the prepared martini glass.
Contributed By Arturo Kassel