- 18 Hass avocados, peeled and cut into 1-inch dice
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and minced
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Tortilla chips, for serving
How to make this recipe
In a large bowl, combine the avocados with the lime juice. Gently fold in the jalapeños, tomatoes, garlic, onion, cilantro and hot sauce and season generously with salt and pepper. Serve with tortilla chips.
The guacamole can be refrigerated for up to 6 hours. Serve at room temperature.