- 1 large ripe tomato, finely diced
- 2 serrano chiles, minced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 medium white onion, finely diced
- 3 large ripe avocados
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Radish slices, for garnish
How to make this recipe
- In a medium bowl mix the tomato with the chiles, garlic and cilantro. Stir in the onion.
- Peel and seed the avocados and scoop the flesh into a medium bowl. Mash against the side of the bowl, leaving some chunks. Add the tomato mixture and lime juice and season with salt. Let sit for a few minutes, then garnish with radish slices and serve.