- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped tarragon
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds small zucchini or yellow squash, sliced on the diagonal 1/3 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- In a small skillet, toast the pine nuts over high heat, shaking the pan, about 3 minutes. Transfer the nuts to a cutting board; let cool, then coarsely chop. In a small bowl, mash the butter with the mustard, tarragon and pine nuts and season with salt and pepper.
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. Brush the zucchini with the oil, season with salt and pepper and grill over high heat, turning once, until lightly charred and crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Arrange the zucchini on a platter and top with the pine nut butter.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.