- 2 medium zucchini (about 1 pound), halved crosswise and cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon snipped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme leaves, coarsely chopped
How to make this recipe
Heat a grill pan. In a medium bowl, toss the zucchini with 2 teaspoons of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the zucchini over moderately high heat until grill marks form, about 2 minutes. Turn the zucchini and grill until tender, about 2 minutes. Transfer the zucchini to a plate.
In a small bowl, mix the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil with the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Spoon the dressing over the zucchini, sprinkle with the chives and thyme and serve.