Grilled Wild Striped Bass
- SERVINGS: 20
Wild striped bass make their home in the waters around Long Island.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup Home Spice Mix
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh mint leaves
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- About 7 pounds wild striped bass fillets, sliced crosswise on the diagonal into twenty 6-ounce pieces (with skin)
- In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, Home Spice Mix and mint leaves.
- Light a charcoal grill. Season the fish with salt and pepper. Brush each fillet with the spiced oil, coating it well with the spices. Grill the fish over a medium-hot fire, skin side down, until deep brown and crusty, about 5 minutes. Turn the fillets and grill for about 4 minutes longer or until just cooked through. Serve hot off the grill.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.