- 4 ears of corn
- Olive oil, for brushing
- 4 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 8 scallions
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly shredded basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons Basil Oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 trout fillets (6 ounces each)
- Light a grill. Brush the corn with olive oil and grill over a medium-low fire, turning often, for about 20 minutes, or until tender; let cool slightly. In a large bowl, cut the kernels from the cobs.
- Brush the zucchini and scallions with olive oil and grill, turning, until lightly charred, about 4 minutes for the scallions and 6 for the zucchini. Slice the zucchini on the diagonal 1/2 inch thick and coarsely chop the scallions; add to the corn. Add the tomatoes, basil, lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of the Basil Oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Brush the trout with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill over a medium-hot fire for 3 minutes per side, or until lightly charred and just cooked through. Drizzle the trout with the remaining 2 teaspoons of the Basil Oil and serve with the salad.
One Serving Calories 292 kcal, Total Fat 14.7 mg, Saturated Fat 2.7 mg