© Con Poulos
- TOTAL TIME: 35 MIN
- SERVINGS: 8
Plus: F&W's Grilling Guide
Entertaining Tips from F&W Editors
Party Dips and Spreads
- Grilled Trout with Lemon-Caper Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped green olives, preferably picholine
- 1/2 cup very finely diced red onion
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Endives, radishes, cucumbers and cauliflower florets, for serving
- Skin the trout and break the fish into large flakes. Transfer the trout to a bowl and add the remaining lemon-caper mayonnaise, chopped olives and red onion; season with salt and pepper. Stir the spread until the fish is broken up but still slightly chunky. Serve with endives, radishes, cucumbers and cauliflower florets.
Make AheadThe spread can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.