- Grilled Trout with Lemon-Caper Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped green olives, preferably picholine
- 1/2 cup very finely diced red onion
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Endives, radishes, cucumbers and cauliflower florets, for serving
- Skin the trout and break the fish into large flakes. Transfer the trout to a bowl and add the remaining lemon-caper mayonnaise, chopped olives and red onion; season with salt and pepper. Stir the spread until the fish is broken up but still slightly chunky. Serve with endives, radishes, cucumbers and cauliflower florets.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.