Grilled Tomato-and-Scallion Salad
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 10
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups crumbled cotija or ricotta salata cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 8 tomatoes (6 to 8 ounces each), cored and cut into 6 wedges
- 2 bunches of scallions
- Canola oil, for rubbing
- Light a grill. Rub the tomatoes and scallions with canola oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the tomatoes and scallions over high heat, turning once, until they're blistered, 1 minute per side; transfer to a platter. Drizzle the salad with the lime juice and olive oil, sprinkle with the cheese and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.