- 8 radishes, very thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Fried Tostada Shells or 8 store-bought tostadas
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 5 cups finely shredded iceberg lettuce
- Spice-Rubbed T-Bone Steaks, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- Lime wedges, for serving
- In a medium bowl, mix the radishes with the jalapeño, red onion, olive oil and lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Set the tostada shells on plates and spoon the sour cream on top. Cover with the iceberg lettuce and sliced steak. Spoon the radish salad over the steak and sprinkle with the cilantro leaves. Serve with lime wedges.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.