Grilled Squash Ribbons and Prosciutto with Mint Dressing
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 2 garlic cloves, very finely chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, very thinly sliced lengthwise on a mandoline
- 2 medium yellow squash, very thinly sliced lengthwise on a mandoline
- 6 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. In a small bowl, combine the lime zest and juice with the mint, garlic and the 1/4 cup of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Alternately thread the zucchini, yellow squash and prosciutto onto 4 pairs of 12-inch bamboo skewers. Lightly brush the vegetables and prosciutto with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Grill the skewers over high heat until the zucchini and yellow squash are lightly charred, about 1 1/2 minutes per side. Serve with the mint dressing on the side.
Zesty Spanish sparkling wine.