Grilled Sea Bass with Rosemary
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
To replicate Paolo Fanciulli's seawater rinse at home, dissolve 2 teaspoons of fine sea salt in 1 quart of filtered water.
- One 4-pound sea bass, filleted
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Light a grill. Rub the skinless side of the fillets with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Sprinkle with the rosemary and season with salt and pepper. Sandwich the fillets together to re-form the fish. Rub the skin with another tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Loosely tie the fillets together with cotton string.
- Generously oil the grill. Grill the fish over a moderately low fire until just cooked through and the skin is browned and crisp, about 10 minutes per side. Transfer the fish to a platter and remove the strings. Cut the fish into 4 pieces and serve at once.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.