Grilled Salmon with Mustard Sauce
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 tablespoons minced tarragon
- Four 6-ounce salmon fillets with skin
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2/3 cup crème fraîche
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons drained prepared horseradish
- Light a gas grill or preheat a cast-iron grill pan. In a bowl, mix 3 tablespoons of the olive oil with 3 tablespoons of the tarragon and rub it over the salmon. Let stand for 5 minutes, then season with salt and pepper and grill over medium-high heat, turning once, until crisp on the outside and just barely cooked through, 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the crème fraîche, mustard, horseradish and the remaining olive oil and tarragon. Season the sauce with salt and pepper, spoon over the salmon and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.