- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 pound okra, trimmed
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. In a bowl, whisk the curry paste with the oil and the lime juice and season with salt. Double-skewer the okra crosswise onto 4 pairs of bamboo skewers. Brush the okra with oil; season with salt.
- Brush the grill grates with oil. Grill the okra over high heat, turning once or twice, until lightly charred in spots and tender, about 10 minutes. Brush with some of the curry dressing and grill until the okra is sizzling, about 1 minute. Drizzle the okra with the remaining dressing and serve warm.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.