- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- Four 6-ounce skin-on salmon fillets
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Lemon wedges, for serving
How to make this recipe
Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. In a small bowl, mix the mustard with the shallot, dill and coriander. Season the salmon with salt and pepper and brush the mustard mixture over the fish, avoiding the skin.
Grill the salmon skin side down over moderately high heat until the skin is crisp, about 5 minutes. Carefully turn the fillets and grill over moderate heat just until opaque in the center, about 4 minutes longer. Transfer the salmon to plates and serve with lemon wedges.