Grilled Mustard-Herb Salmon
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- Four 6-ounce skin-on salmon fillets
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. In a small bowl, mix the mustard with the shallot, dill and coriander. Season the salmon with salt and pepper and brush the mustard mixture over the fish, avoiding the skin.
- Grill the salmon skin side down over moderately high heat until the skin is crisp, about 5 minutes. Carefully turn the fillets and grill over moderate heat just until opaque in the center, about 4 minutes longer. Transfer the salmon to plates and serve with lemon wedges.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.