- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish, drained
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Four 6-ounce skinless salmon fillets
- Vegetable oil, for rubbing
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Light a grill. In a small bowl, mix the mustard, horseradish and honey. Rub the salmon with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the salmon over moderate heat, skinned side down, until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Turn and grill for 3 minutes longer, until the salmon is almost cooked through. Turn the salmon again and spread each fillet with 1 tablespoon of the horseradish glaze. Turn and grill until glazed, about 30 seconds. Serve the remaining glaze on the side.
A fresh, cherry-scented Grenache rosé.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.