© Con Poulos
Grilled Fruit with Honeyed Lemon Thyme Vinegar
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN Plus 2 weeks infusing
- SERVINGS: 6
For this super-simple summer dessert, chef Dan Barber infuses honey with lemon thyme vinegar, then drizzles it over grilled summer fruit.
Slideshow: Summer Desserts
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for the grill
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Thyme Vinegar
- 2 medium peaches, cut into thick wedges
- 2 medium plums, halved
- 3 medium apricots, halved
- 2 medium nectarines, cut into thick wedges
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Light a grill or heat a grill pan and brush lightly with oil. In a small saucepan, bring the honey and Lemon Thyme Vinegar to a simmer. Cook over very low heat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, toss the fruit with the 2 tablespoons of oil. Grill the fruit over high heat, turning, until lightly charred in spots, about 3 minutes. Transfer to bowls, drizzle with the honeyed vinegar and serve with ice cream.
Frothy, berry-sweet Brachetto d’Acqui.