- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for the grill
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Thyme Vinegar
- 2 medium peaches, cut into thick wedges
- 2 medium plums, halved
- 3 medium apricots, halved
- 2 medium nectarines, cut into thick wedges
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
How to make this recipe
Light a grill or heat a grill pan and brush lightly with oil. In a small saucepan, bring the honey and Lemon Thyme Vinegar to a simmer. Cook over very low heat for 5 minutes.
In a bowl, toss the fruit with the 2 tablespoons of oil. Grill the fruit over high heat, turning, until lightly charred in spots, about 3 minutes. Transfer to bowls, drizzle with the honeyed vinegar and serve with ice cream.
Frothy, berry-sweet Brachetto d’Acqui.