© Phoebe Lapine
Grilled Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: Makes 4 large tacos
This supereasy mango salsa gets spiked with lime juice and hot sauce.
Slideshow: More Great Salsa Recipes
- 1 medium ripe mango, peeled, pitted and cut into a 1/4-inch dice
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- Sea salt
- Olive oil
- Four 6-ounce skinless striped bass, halibut, or other firm white fish fillets
- Four 8-inch flour tortillas
- In a medium bowl, toss the mango with the cilantro, garlic, lime juice and hot sauce. Season with salt.
- Light a grill and brush the grates with oil. Season the fish with salt and grill over high heat, turning once, until charred on the outside and opaque throughout, about 4 minutes per side.
- Grill the tortillas until warm and lightly charred, about 30 seconds per side. Top the tortillas with the fish and the mango salsa. Fold the tortillas over the filling and serve right away.