- Two snapper fillets (3/4 pound)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- 4 corn tortillas, warmed
- Hot sauce, for serving
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. Rub the fish with the vegetable oil and sprinkle with the chipotle powder and cumin. Season generously with salt and pepper. Grill, turning once, until nicely charred and cooked through, about 6 minutes. Transfer the fish to a plate. Using 2 forks, flake the fish into bite-size pieces.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the sour cream with the lime juice. Add the cabbage, red onion and cilantro and toss to coat. Season with salt. Fill the tortillas with the fish, top with the slaw and serve with hot sauce.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.