Grilled Fennel with Coriander
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 2 fennel bulbs, halved and sliced lengthwise 1/2 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Light a grill or heat a grill pan. In a medium bowl, toss the fennel with the olive oil and coriander and season with salt and pepper. Grill the fennel over moderate heat, turning once, until tender and browned.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.