- 1 medium eggplant (1 pound), halved lengthwise and sliced crosswise 1/2 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Halved grape tomatoes
- Coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Fresh lemon juice
How to make this recipe
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. Brush the eggplant slices on both sides with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the eggplant over moderate heat for about 6 minutes, turning once, until lightly charred and tender. Transfer the eggplant to a bowl. Add tomatoes, parsley and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper and toss.