- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 3 tablespoons pure olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsulphured molasses
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 8 large ears corn, shucked
How to make this recipe
- Light a grill. In a bowl, whisk together all the ingredients except the corn. Generously brush the sauce all over the ears. Grill the corn over a low fire for 8 to 10 minutes, turning and brushing with the sauce, until tender and lightly charred. Transfer the ears to a platter, brush with any remaining sauce and serve.
The barbecue sauce can be refrigerated for up to 2 days.