- 4 large ears of corn—husks pulled back but not removed, corn silk discarded and husks replaced
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Light the grill. Soak the corn in a large bowl of cold water for 15 minutes, then drain. Grill over moderately high heat for about 20 minutes, turning often, until tender; the husks will blacken.
- Combine the butter and thyme. Serve the corn with the butter, salt and pepper.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.