- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Kosher salt
- 6 ears fresh corn, husked
- Light a grill. In a small bowl, combine the butter with the sesame seeds, sesame oil and a pinch of salt. Grill the corn over moderately high heat, turning, until lightly charred, 7 to 8 minutes. Spread the corn with the sesame butter and serve right away.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.