- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- Kosher salt
- 6 ears fresh corn, husked
- Light a grill. In a small bowl, combine the butter with the chives, lime zest and a pinch of salt. Grill the corn over moderately high heat, turning, until browned, 7 to 8 minutes. Spread with the lime-chive butter and serve right away.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.