- 1 1/2 sticks (6 ounces) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 canned chipotle chiles—stemmed, seeded and minced, plus 1 tablespoon sauce from the can
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 ears of corn, shucked
How to make this recipe
- Light a grill. In a medium bowl, blend the butter with the chipotle, adobo sauce and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Let stand at room temperature.
- Grill the corn over a medium-hot fire, turning often, until nicely browned, about 12 minutes. Serve the corn hot off the grill with the chipotle butter.
The chipotle butter can be refrigerated overnight. Let return to room temperature before serving.