Grilled Chile Relish
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes 3 cups
- 4 poblano chiles
- 4 Anaheim chiles
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- Vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup each of whole-grain mustard and Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Light a grill. Rub the chiles and onion with oil and grill until charred, 8 minutes. Peel and seed the chiles and cut into thin strips; chop the onion. Transfer the vegetables to a saucepan. Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer over moderate heat, then serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.