Grilled Chicken With Arugula and Orange Salsa Verde
- SERVINGS: 4
Plus: More Chicken Recipes and Tips
- One 4-ounce bunch of arugula, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoon snipped chives
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and rinsed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Four 6-ounce boneless chicken breast halves, with skin
- Orange sections, for garnish
- In a mini food processor, pulse the arugula with the snipped chives, capers, garlic and orange zest until the arugula is finely chopped. Add 1/4 cup of the olive oil, the orange juice and vinegar and pulse to a coarse puree. Transfer the salsa to a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Light a grill or heat a grill pan. Lightly brush the chicken with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the chicken over moderate heat, turning occasionally, until browned and cooked through, about 12 minutes. Transfer the chicken to plates and top with the salsa. Garnish with the orange sections and serve.