- 1 cup lightly packed cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup lightly packed mint leaves
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1 jalapeño, sliced (with seeds)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed or canola oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Four 6-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, tenders removed and reserved for another use
- Light a grill or preheat a cast-iron grill pan. In a blender or food processor, combine the cilantro, mint, garlic, jalapeño and sugar and pulse until chopped. Add the water, lime juice and 1 1/2 tablespoons of the grapeseed oil and process until fairly smooth; season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly pound the breasts to an even 1/2-inch thickness. Brush the chicken with the remaining 1/2 tablespoon of grapeseed oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill over a moderately hot fire, turning once, until lightly charred and cooked through, about 6 minutes. Transfer the chicken to plates, spoon some of the dressing on top and serve, passing extra dressing on the side.
One Serving 239 calories, 8.9 gm total fat, 1.0 gm saturated fat, 6 gm carb.
Couscous or rice.