- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 anchovy fillets, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 medium skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, breasts flattened slightly, tenders reserved separately
- 4 sandwich rolls, split
- 1 large bunch of arugula, large stems removed
- In a mini-processor, blend the mayonnaise, Parmesan, anchovies, garlic, mustard, lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; alternatively, combine the ingredients in a bowl.
- Brush a grill pan or a cast-iron skillet with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil and heat. brush the chicken breasts and tenders on both sides with the remaining 2 teaspoons oil and season with salt and pepper. Pan-grill the breasts over high heat, turning once, until browned and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Add the tenders to the pan and grill, turning once, until browned and cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Cut the tenders in half lengthwise. Slice the breasts diagonally 1/2 inch thick.
- Spread the Caesar mayonnaise on the top and bottom half of each roll. Arrange a sliced chicken breast and tender on the bottom half of each roll, cover with arugula and close the sandwiches.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.