- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing and drizzling
- One 2-pound cantaloupe, halved, seeded, cut into 1-inch wedges and peeled
- Kosher salt
- 4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 3/4 pound fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- Finely chopped parsley, for garnish
How to make this recipe
Light a grill and brush with oil. Brush the melon wedges with oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Grill the melon over high heat, turning once, until lightly charred, about 5 minutes. Transfer the wedges to a platter and top with the prosciutto and mozzarella. Garnish with parsley, a large pinch of pepper and a drizzle of oil and serve.