© Reed Davis
- SERVINGS: 8 SERVINGS
Delicious, Quick Side Dishes
- 2 pounds mixed green beans and yellow wax beans
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- Light a grill or preheat the oven to 450°. In a bowl, toss the beans with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill, arranging the beans across the slats, or roast on a baking sheet, turning every 5 minutes, for about 15 minutes, or until tender and lightly browned. In the bowl, toss the beans with the red onion and serve warm.