- ACTIVE: 15 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 1 HR 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes about 1 1/2 cups
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 medium yellow onions, thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large skillet, heat the oil. Add the onions and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until almost golden brown, about 15 minutes. Reduce the heat to moderately low and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions are softened and richly browned, about 45 minutes longer. Season with salt and pepper.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.