Green Salad with Tangy Mustard Vinaigrette
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 12
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 medium shallot, very finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon very finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 12 ounces mixed baby greens (12 packed cups)
- 1 cup of halved grapes
- 1 cup of chopped and toasted walnuts
- 1 cup of crumbled Roquefort cheese
- In a medium jar, combine the vinegar, mustard, shallot and parsley; cover and shake until smooth. Add the olive oil, season with salt and pepper and shake the vinaigrette until blended.
- In a large bowl, toss the greens, grapes, walnuts and cheese. Shake the vinaigrette again, pour it over the greens and toss. Serve right away.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.